|Tour Code||:||UPI - IT - 0004 / 15|
|Destination||:||Yangon – Thanhlyin – Kyauk Tan – Yangon – Ngapali – Yangon|
|Duration||:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person (double occupancy)
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour / pp 2 Domestic Flights / pp Total / pp
- Bed & Breakfast in twin sharing room
- Breakfast at hotels
- local guide throughout the tour (Upon the client’s request)
- Transport (domestic flights as advised / car-, boat-, and cart transport as mentioned in the tour program / all airport- and jetty transfers as mentioned, public truck transport in Golden Rock as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Entrance fees as indicated in our itinerary
- Luggage handling included while tour guide is present.
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal quantities except at the beach
- Passengers service charges at domestic airport
- International airfare to/from Yangon
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, drinks, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Camera fees
- Peak season surcharge during Christmas / New Year time at hotels.
- Visa fees for Myanmar
- Early check in & late check out
- Porter fees at the hotels & airport
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.
- Fuel surcharge for domestic flights and cars if applicable
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and boatmen
Within 60 – 45 days prior to the arrival date, 30% deposit is non-refundable.
Within 45 – 30 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of total package cost is non-refundable.
Within 30 – 15 days prior to the arrival date, 75% of total package cost will be charged.
Less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of total package cost will be charged.
Day 01 : Yangon Arrival
Arrival Yangon international airport, pick you up and drive toSwedaw Pagoda and Kabaraye Pagoda and MahaPasana Cave. Then go to Karaweik Palace restaurant for dinner.And drive to hotel and overnight.
Day 02 : Yangon - Thanhlyin - Kyauk Tan - Yangon
After breakfast drive to Shwedagon Pagoda, the world greatest pagoda gilded with golden leaves and can see so many pilgrims who offered flowers, incense sticks and candles to Buddha Images. Then proceed to Thanhlyin and visit Yelai Pagoda ( Pagoda built on an island around water). From the bank of the river to take ferry boat to this pagoda. There you can feed the big fish. And you can breathe fresh air from sea because there is very close to the sea. The way back to YGN,visit the Kyaikhauk Pagoda which is built by Mon tribe hundred years ago. Lunch at Thanhlyinand drive back to YGN and proceed to National Tribes Villages and dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel and overnight.
Day 03 : Yangon / Thandwe - Nay Pyi Taw
Morning drive to aiport and flight to Thandwe and drive to Ngapali beach and check in Ngapali Beach hotel and overnight.
Day 04 : Nay Pyi Taw
Relax at the beach.
Day 05 : Nay Pyi Taw
Relax at the beach.
Day 06 : Nay Pyi Taw – Thandwe / Yangon
After breakfast, relax and afternoon drive to airport and flight to Yangon. And check in Rose Garden hotel and walk to Karaweik Hall, a royal floating barge on Kandawgyilake and walk around the Kandawgyi park and dinner at BKK Kitchen and drive back to hotel and overnight.
Day 07 : Yangon
After breakfast, drive toChaukhtatgyi pagoda, very huge recling Buddha andBogyokeAung San Residence , and now known as Bogyoke Museum, then drive to Yangon city center, walking around city from Sule Pagoda, over 2000 years dating back, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, the historic buildings such as City Hall, the High Court, Port Commissioner, the Strand Hotel, General Post Office and Secretariat. Lunch at Monsoon restaurant. Then to Bogyoke Market, many souvenir and jewellery shops there. Then drive to Padonmar restaurant for dinner and back to hotel and overnight.
Day 08 : Yangon / Deparature
After breakfast, drive to Yangon international airport and flight to Kuming.