|Tour Code||:||UPI - IT - 0011 / 15|
|Destination||:||Yangon - Bagan - Yangon|
|Duration||:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person. (double occupancy)
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour / pp 2 Domestic Flights / pp Total /pp
- Bed & Breakfast in double sharing room
- Breakfast at hotels
- local guide throughout the tour (Upon the client’s request)
- Transport (domestic flights as advised / car-, boat-, and cart transport as mentioned in the tour program / all airport-and jetty transfers as mentioned, public truck transport in Golden Rock as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Entrance fees as indicated in our itinerary
- Luggage handling included while tour guide is present.
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal quantities except at the beach
- Passengers service charges at domestic airport
- International airfare to/from Yangon
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, drinks, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Camera fees
- Peak season surcharge during Christmas / New Year time at hotels.
- Visa fees for Myanmar
- Early check in & late check out
- Porter fees at the hotels & airport
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.
- Fuel surcharge for domestic flights and cars if applicable
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and boatme
Within 60 – 45 days prior to the arrival date, 30% deposit is non-refundable.
Within 45 – 30 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of total package cost is non-refundable.
Within 30 – 15 days prior to the arrival date, 75% of total package cost will be charged.
Less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of total package cost will be charged.
Day 01 : Yangon Arrival
Arrival Yangon international airport, pick you up and drive to Swe Daw Pagoda and Kabaraye Pagoda and Maha Pasana Cave. hen go to local restaurant for dinner. After that drive to famous Shwedagon Pagoda, the world greatest pagoda gilded with golden leaves and can see so many pilgrims who offered flowers, incense sticks and candles to Buddha Images. And drive to hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 02 : Yangon Singhtseen
After breakfast, and start the sightseeing from ChaukHtatGyi, reclining Buddha. Then to BogyokeAung San Residence , and now known as Bogyoke Museum, and then to local restaurant for lunch. Then to Karaweik Hall, a royal floating barge on Kandawgyi Lake, for photo stops. Then drive to Bogyoke Marketmarket, so many shops with gems, jewelleries, clothing and souvenir, etc. Then to local restaurant for dinner. After that proceed to China Town. Then back to hotel and overnight.
Day 03 : Yangon / Bagan
Early morning drive to airport and domestic flight to Bagan, the richest Archaeological site in Asia where thousands of temples, pagodas and ruins can be seen. From Nyaung U airport to hotel for check in. Full day sightseeing from Shwezigon pagoda, the phototype of later Myanmar stupas, built in early 11th century; Wetkyi-inn Gubyaukgyi temple, with fine mural paintings of Jakata scenes; Htilominlo temple, famous for its plaster carvings. Afternoon Archaeological museum, Anada temple, architectural masterpiece: AnadaOkkyaung, a monastery with 18th century mural paintings and Thatbyinyu, the highest temple in Bagan plain for sunset view of Bagan. Then to ShweSandaw Pagoda for sunset and dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel and overnight.
Day 04 : Bagan Sightseen
Morning drive to Pyathagyi for sunrise and then drive to Myinkaba, is well known for lacquer ware workshops and other interesting temples, Nanphaya temple with giant Buddha Image: the life of prisoner’s impression and Gubyaukgyi temple which has very nice frescoes. Afternoon Damayangyi temple; the most massive temple, Sulamani..Then drive to local restaurant for dinner and check in hotel and overnight.
Day 05 : Bagan / Yangon
After breakfast, check out hotel and flight to Yangon. Arrival Yangon airport and transfer to international airport for Deparature.