|Tour Code||:||UPI - IT - 0010 / 15|
|Destination||:||Yangon - Kyaikhtiyo - Bago - Yangon|
|Duration||:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person. (double occupancy)
Group size 2 persons 4 persons 6 persons Single Supp Land Tour / pp 2 Domestic Flights / pp Total / pp
- Bed & Breakfast in double sharing room
- Breakfast at hotels
- local guide throughout the tour (Upon the client’s request)
- Transport (domestic flights as advised / car-, boat-, and cart transport as mentioned in the tour program / all airport- and jetty transfers as mentioned, public truck transport in Golden Rock as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Entrance fees as indicated in our itinerary
- Luggage handling included while tour guide is present.
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal quantities except at the beach
- Passengers service charges at domestic airport
- International airfare to/from Yangon
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, drinks, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Camera fees
- Peak season surcharge during Christmas / New Year time at hotels.
- Visa fees for Myanmar
- Early check in & late check out
- Porter fees at the hotels & airport
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.
- Fuel surcharge for domestic flights and cars if applicable
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Gratuities to guides, drivers and boatmen
Within 60 – 45 days prior to the arrival date, 30% deposit is non-refundable.
Within 45 – 30 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of total package cost is non-refundable.
Within 30 – 15 days prior to the arrival date, 75% of total package cost will be charged.
Less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of total package cost will be charged.
Day 01: Yangon Arrival
Arrival Yangon international airport, pick you up and drive to Swedaw Pagoda and Kabaraye Pagoda and MahaPasana Cave. Then go to Karaweik Palace restaurant for dinner. And drive to hotel and overnight.
Day 02 : Yangon - Kyaikhtiyo
Early morning drive to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda (Golden Rock). On the way passing the World War II Cemetery, where the Commonwealth Forces buried who died in World War II . Arrival at the Kimpun base camp, drive by open truck to
Yathae Taung (Hermit Hill) camp. There is a small stupa at the top of the huge rock gilded by golden leaves and this golden rock balanced over the edge of the mountain.Along the way to Golden Rock, many pilgrims are walking up from the base camp and many porters carrying the persons who cannot walk to Golden Rock. Overnight in Kyaikhtioyo.
Day 03 : Kyaikhtiyo - Bago - Yangon
In the morning descend to the base camp and drive back to Yangon. On the way can visit the cashew nut plantation and rubber plantation. In Bago, an ancient capital of Mon kingdom, visit the Bago market, Shwetharhlaung Pagoda, very huge recling Buddha, Shwemawdaw Pagoda and Hintha Gon Pagoda. On the way back to Yangon, can also visit the Kyakhatwine Monastery where Buddhist Scriptures are taught to thousands of monks. On the way to Yangon, visit Lawka Chantha Abayalabamuni Buddha Image on Mindama Hill. After that back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
Day 04 : Yangon Sightseeing
After breakfast, drive to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, very huge recling Buddha and Bogyoke Aung San Residence, now known as Bogyoke Museum and then drive to YGN city center, walking around city from Sule Pagoda, over 2000 years dating back, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, the historic buildings such as City Hall, the High Court, Port Commissioner, the Strand Hotel, General Post Office and Secretariat. Then to Bogyoke Market, many souvenir and jewellery shops there. Then drive back to hotel and overnight.
Day 05 : Yangon / Deparature
After breakfast, drive to Kyauktawgyi pagoda and go to see white elephants and drive to Yangon international airport for Deparature.